RV / Camper Loans & Financing
We finance 5th wheels, campers, motor homes, travel trailers and more. Whether you’re looking for a used recreational vehicle or a brand new model, we can finance it. Our RV, camper and travel trailer loans start as low as $7,500.
Once you’re ready to get started, one of our RV loan specialists will be available to help you through each and every step. Here are just a few of the features you can expect with our recreational lending programs:
- Both new and used RV financing
- Extended loan terms to lower your monthly payment
- Loans starting at $7,500
- RV and camper financing available in all 50 states
- Some of the lowest fixed rates in the industry
- A safe and secure process, every step of the way
Whatever state you live in, you can expect that Southeast Financial will offer the most competitive rates around, along with exceedingly fast credit approval. We don’t sacrifice friendly customer service for speed and affordability, though. You can rest assured that your RV loan is in good hands.
Southeast Financial specializes in all types of RV loans, including purchases from dealers as well as private-party sellers. And with our extended warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your investment is protected.
We can finance all of the following recreational vehicle types:
- 5th Wheels
- Horse Trailers (with or without living quarters)
- Motor Homes(class A & C)
- Travel Trailers
When you’re ready to apply, just fill out our secure online application and receive a decision within 24 hours.
- TRAVEL TRAILERS
- We offer RV lending for many different purchases, and not all of them are technically considered recreational “vehicles.” This includes travel trailer lending. Travel trailers are heavier types of trailers that are designed for the rigors of travel, including rigid sides that can be attached to the bumper or frame hitch of a vehicle and towed long distances. Travel trailers are designed to be durable, so they are ideal for moving heavy items across the city, the state or even the country, and they are commonly used for a variety of recreational purposes. Southeast Financial will finance new and used travel trailers, both from dealers and private sellers, starting at the $7,500 travel trailer loan level.
- 5TH WHEEL TRAVEL TRAILERS
- In addition to loans for campers, RVs and travel trailers, we also offer 5th wheel financing, with credit decisions within 24 hours of your completed application. These trailers are a special type of recreational unit that is designed for use with a pickup truck. A 5th wheel trailer can only be attached to a pickup truck that has a special hitch on the bed of the truck. Once attached, the 5th wheel can carry a wide variety of cargo, which is especially useful for long trips, including boating, camping, hiking, hunting and other adventurous expeditions. Our 5th wheel loans are available for both new and used trailers starting as low as $7,500. Contact us today to learn more about our 5th wheel lending.
- Southeast Financial offers camper lending for a variety of vehicles that are ideal for adventures in the great outdoors. Campers come in many different shapes and sizes, and we can offer recreational vehicle loans for most of them. This category does not include pop-ups or folding trailers, however, which are collapsed for storage and towing. Most campers are standalone units that are pulled behind another vehicle to offer the ideal shelter for all your camping adventures. Whether you are looking for a camper loan for a modestly priced, used model from a private seller or a top-of-the-line model from a dealership, we have financing packages available, starting at $7,500. Once you apply through our safe and secure online system, we can have a decision for you within 24 hours of receipt of your completed application – usually in as few as three hours.
Lowest RV Refinancing Rates & Extended Terms
RV refinancing can free up money in your monthly budget and in some cases can even reduce the amount paid over the life of the loan. If you feel like you’re overpaying for your recreational vehicle loan, it may be worthwhile to see if you can refinance for a loan that will better suit your immediate needs and long-term financial goals. We offer RV refinance loans with the lowest rates and most flexible terms possible, thanks to the large volume of loans we process through banks that specialize in recreational vehicle lending. Our refinancing specialists are able to secure rates and terms for RV, motorhome, horse trailer and boat loans that many other financial institutions can’t compare with. If you qualify for our industry-leading RV loan refinancing, you can lower your monthly payments and make the most of your monthly budget.
Refinancing RV loans doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated. If you need more information to help make your decision, our knowledgeable loan experts are available to answer your questions. Then, as soon as you’re ready to apply, just log on any time, day or night, to complete our simple, safe and secure online application form. You will need to provide some basic information, such as the interest rate of your current loan, the number of months remaining in the financing term, the approximate amount to pay off the loan and who the current lien is with. We will get back to you with a credit decision the same day so you can start moving forward as soon as possible. It really is that easy. Check out our low RV refinancing rates and get started today!
Affordable RV Warranties to Protect Your Investment
With an RV extended warranty from Southeast Financial, you can rest assured that expensive mechanical problems won’t keep you off the road for long or completely break the bank. Recreational vehicles and campers are becoming more and more complex, and this often means more frequent repairs that can set you back hundreds or thousands of dollars. Our RV extended warranty plans are designed to cover these repairs, so you can get back to your journey without emptying your savings account. We even offer RV warranty plans to customers who didn’t secure their loan with us. If you bundle a loan and warranty together with Southeast Financial, though, you can enjoy the convenience of one low monthly payment.
A “Platinum” Extended Warranty from Southeast Financial will protect you and your RV or camper when you really need it. We offer both new and used RV extended warranty plans for recreational vehicles and campers purchased from dealerships as well as private sellers. Depending on the RV or camper you want to protect, we may be able to offer RV warranty terms ranging from 1 to 7 years. You’ll be covered at home or anywhere in the country you happen to be driving, so unexpected breakdowns won’t ruin the adventure.
Our RV extended warranty plans, also known as service contracts, provide additional protection beyond the manufacturer or seller warranties, which cover the workmanship or quality of the units at the time of sale. As long as you have a contract with us, you’re covered.
**We use the term “extended warranty” to describe this product because that is what most consumers know, versus a “service contract”. Manufacturers or sellers offer warranties backing the original workmanship and quality of the manufactured item(s). As a third party Southeast Financial offers an “extended service contract” which provides protection from mechanical failure beyond what a manufacturer’s warranty provides.
Don’t Fall into the Gap: Cover Your Investment with RV Gap Insurance
The RV gap insurance plans from Southeast Financial are designed to protect you in circumstances such as serious accidents and thefts, where your primary insurance may not be enough. You could potentially be left owing thousands of dollars even after receiving an insurance settlement if your recreational vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident. For just a few dollars a month, though, you can have an RV gap insurance policy to cover all your losses in the worst-case scenario.
The purpose of RV gap insurance is to protect you in the worst of unexpected situations. Say, for example, your recreational vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident when you still owe $30,000 on the loan. The primary insurance company, however, might decide that the vehicle is only worth $26,000. That means you will still owe $4,000 to repay the loan, in addition to the insurance deductible (typically around $500), without any RV to show for it.
Contact us today for RV gap insurance quotes and protect this big investment you’re making in the event of any unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances. We can provide the ideal supplemental coverage so you won’t be left paying for a recreational unit you no longer own. In addition to RV gap insurance, we also provide extended warranties, and we can even combine your premiums with your loan so you pay one convenient, monthly amount.
Calculate Your Estimated RV Financing Payment
Our fast, easy and free RV loan calculator allows you to get an approximate idea of what the rates and terms would look like if you financed the purchase of a recreational vehicle or camper. This online RV payment calculator will provide an estimate of your monthly payments based on the loan amount, length of repayment period and interest rates that you enter. Now you can plan ahead to see if the purchase of a new or used RV or camper will fit into your budget over the coming years. And then, as soon as you’re ready to apply, we’ll be here with an online application system and same-day credit approval decision.
There will be much less guesswork during the application process if you have an estimate of your future monthly payments, assuming you borrow the full amount for the purchase with our competitive RV loan rates on your desired terms. Our RV financing calculator should only be considered a tool for comparison purposes, though. The resulting estimate is an approximate prediction of the payments you would owe based on the information you enter, including the interest rate, loan amount and number of years in which you plan on repaying it. After you have completed our worry-free online application, we can provide more accurate information about the rates and terms you qualify for.