RV Financing & RV Loans
Southeast Financial finances motor homes, fifth wheels, campers,RV, travel trailers and more. Whether you’re looking for a used recreational vehicle or a brand new model, we can finance it. Our RV & motor home loans start as low as $7,500.
Once you’re ready to get started, one of our RV financing specialists will be available to help you through each and every step. Here are just a few of the features you can expect with our recreational lending programs:
- Both new and used RV loans
- Extended loan terms to lower your monthly payment
- Loans starting at $7,500
- Excellent Customer Service:See What Our Customers Are Saying
- RV and motor home financing available in all 50 states
- Some of the lowest fixed rates in the industry
- A safe and secure process, every step of the way
Whatever state you live in, you can expect that Southeast Financial will offer the most competitive rates around, along with exceedingly fast credit approval. We don’t sacrifice friendly customer service for speed and affordability, though. You can rest assured that your RV loan is in good hands.
Southeast Financial specializes in all types of RV loans, including purchases from dealers as well as private-party sellers. And with our extended warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your investment is protected.
We can finance all of the following recreational vehicle types:
- Motor Homes(class A & C)
- Travel trailers, including large fifth wheels
- Horse Trailers (with or without living quarters)
When you’re ready to apply, just fill out our secure online application and receive a decision within 24 hours.
RV Financing Types
- TRAVEL TRAILERS
- We offer RV lending for many different purchases, and not all of them are technically considered recreational “vehicles.” This includes travel trailer lending. Travel trailers are heavier types of trailers that are designed for the rigors of travel, including rigid sides that can be attached to the bumper or frame hitch of a vehicle and towed long distances. Travel trailers are designed to be durable, so they are ideal for moving heavy items across the city, the state or even the country, and they are commonly used for a variety of recreational purposes. Southeast Financial will finance new and used travel trailers, both from dealers and private sellers, starting at the $7,500 travel trailer loan level .
- 5TH WHEEL TRAVEL TRAILERS
- In addition to loans for campers, RVs and travel trailers, we also offer 5th wheel financing, with credit decisions within 24 hours of your completed application. These trailers are a special type of recreational unit that is designed for use with a pickup truck. A 5th wheel trailer can only be attached to a pickup truck that has a special hitch on the bed of the truck. Once attached, the 5th wheel can carry a wide variety of cargo, which is especially useful for long trips, including boating, camping, hiking, hunting and other adventurous expeditions. Our 5th wheel loans are available for both new and used trailers starting as low as $7,500. Contact us today to learn more about our 5th wheel lending.
- Southeast Financial offers camper lending for a variety of vehicles that are ideal for adventures in the great outdoors. Campers come in many different shapes and sizes, and we can offer recreational vehicle loans for most of them. This category does not include pop-ups or folding trailers, however, which are collapsed for storage and towing. Most campers are standalone units that are pulled behind another vehicle to offer the ideal shelter for all your camping adventures. Whether you are looking for a camper loan for a modestly priced, used model from a private seller or a top-of-the-line model from a dealership, we have financing packages available, starting at $7,500. Once you apply through our safe and secure online system, we can have a decision for you within 24 hours of receipt of your completed application – usually in as few as three hours
- We do not finance
- *We do not finance full timers.(a full timer is defined as someone who does not own a home and lives in their RV full time
*We do not finance Park Models