Recreational Financing With Credit Challenges
Southeast Financial can help those with less than-perfect-credit or credit challenges with recreational financing. Southeast Financial brings our experience and knowledge to the non-prime recreational lending market. Our expanded financing option department specializes in financing your non-prime customers with past credit challenges including bankruptcies and credit scores as low as 550.
Many potential customers have started rebuilding their credit history, but a low credit score often prevents them from qualifying for a loan on an RV or Boat Loan. Our credit-challenged program will enable you to secure competitive financing even though you may not qualify for today’s prime recreational loan rates. Our bad credit program allows you to re-establish and rebuild your credit rating while enjoying your recreational vehicle. We provide an option for many customers which allows them to purchase a boat, RV, motorhome, horse trailer, or motorcycle while they are rebuilding their credit.
Credit Challenge Program Options:
- Collateral up to 15 years old.
- Financing up to $75,000.
- Loan terms from 60 up to 180 months.
- Simple Interest Financing with No Pre-Payment Penalty.
How Can I Qualify For This Program?
- Prior bankruptcies are okay; must be discharged.
- Look for prior positive installment history.
- Stable employment, minimum of 2 years for self-employed applicants.
- Income must consistent.
- Minimum income $20,000-$30,000 annually.
- Credit scores of 600 or greater will be considered for financing.
- Units must be for recreational use only.
- Non-Prime deals usually take a little longer to get a decision.
- Non-Prime rates are determined by the lender based on the prior credit performance of the customer.
- Banks view recreation purchases differently than a home or car loan.
- This loan may assist you in re-establishing your credit and we would be happy to try to refinance your deal with a lower rate after you have reestablished your credit.
* Disclaimer: The above credit parameters are only a general guideline and do not guarantee a loan approval.