Not all insurance companies and policies are created equal.
While they all claim to provide outstanding coverage for any kind of issue (and at the best price), when you look closely at the “fine print,” you begin to learn that the coverage for the same vehicle can vary widely, especially when a recreational vehicle is involved.
The truth is, the right coverage will depend on more factors than you think. Just “bundling” your new recreational vehicle coverage in with your homeowners or automobile insurance is not always the best choice.
Here are a few considerations. As you are searching for the best coverage for your recreational vehicle, you should consider:
- The requirements of the state you live in.
- Where you will be traveling: Will you be crossing borders of other states or even countries? Make sure you’ll be covered wherever you go.
- The class of motorhome you own: Nothing is worse than being “under insured”
- Will your use be part time travelling or living in it full time?
- Do you have custom features on your motorhome or RV that could require higher repair costs?
Do your homework before you settle on coverage for your new vehicle.
Or better yet, let us do the legwork for you.
We work with the top-rated insurance companies and understand what it takes to get you the best coverage at the lowest possible price.
So let’s get started. From the list below, select your vehicle, answer a few short questions, and we will provide you with a free quote that will lay out your best options and provide insights that perhaps you (or your insurance agent) had never thought of before.